- Floral creations will be free-styled.
- Requests (including preferred flowers) are subject to availability.
- Delivery will be contactless.
- No specific delivery timings.
- Order online
- Prices listed are in Singapore dollars. No GST is applicable.
- Prices listed are valid except for blackout dates e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, Chinese New Year, etc.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Order and Delivery
- Blissfulthots reserves the right to substitute flowers and/or gift items and/or packaging materials with that of equal or higher value or alternative colors/materials depending on season or availability.
- Orders must be placed 5 hours in advance for same-day delivery. For urgent orders, please contact us directly.
- A minimum written notice of 24 hours must be given for order cancellations, otherwise a 50% cancellation charge is applicable.
- If delivery has been attempted, the order cannot be cancelled and no refund will be provided.
- In the event of late delivery, a $15 Blissfulthots e-voucher with one year validity will be issued.
- Blissfulthots will not be liable for late or non-delivery if the address or recipient details are incorrectly supplied or if none is present to take receipt of the delivery. The delivery will be deemed to be attempted. In such an event, the sender will be notified to check if a re-delivery is needed within the same day. A $30 re-delivery charge is applicable, excluding a possible evening (6-10pm) surcharge.
- For peak periods (e.g. Valentine’s Day season, Mother’s Day season), the product will be left outside the recipient’s premise after 10mins if none is present to take receipt of the delivery.
- In the event that the product is unsatisfactory, digital images of the product in original packaging must be emailed within 2 hours of receipt of delivery to facilitate investigation. The product must be returned in its original condition within 1 day and a product of equivalent value will be provided. No further refunds will be considered.
- No refunds will be provided for products purchased directly from the retail boutique.
- Each floral subscription is entitled to one delivery address.
- An upfront payment will be charged for the term of the subscription. The payment is not refundable nor transferable.
- All subscriptions are valid for six months upon purchase. Delivery may be temporarily halted by providing a week’s notice.
- Flowers will be left at the doorstep if there is no one available to take delivery.
- A complimentary vase will be provided with the first set of blooms. Please let us know if you do not need it.
- Delivery time is 9am-6pm, excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
- No delivery to army camp or restricted areas. An additional $10 delivery fee is applicable for delivery to Sentosa.
- All styling is based on the sole discretion of the florist.
- All quotations are valid for 1 month. There are no hidden setup or delivery charges for decoration services.
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required to secure the booking (payable by cash, cheque addressed to Blissfulthots or internet bank transfer to DBS current account 048-903626-5). The balance amount is payable on the date of wedding/event in the form of cash or cheque.
- No changes to the order will be allowed two weeks prior to the wedding/event.
- Complimentary items are non-exchangeable.
- Flowers may be retained by the couple/organizer after the wedding/event.
- All props including (but is not limited to) rental items, ribbons, sashes, floral stands, floral arches, are property of Blissfulthots and will be collected back immediately after the wedding/event. Any loss/damage will be chargeable.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to insufficient participation, participants may opt for a refund or attend the next workshop.
- Blissfulthots takes the integrity of its works seriously. Any infringement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under Singapore and international laws.
- Blissfulthots will not be liable for any allergic reaction, injury, harm or death resulting from the handling, touching, smelling, and consumption of items which include (but is not limited to) our flowers, packaging, gift items, props, and tools.